ICQ Consultants is working to support current and future projects in Boston, Massachusetts. If you are considering a career change, we would love to hear from you. ICQ is actively recruiting highly motivated professionals to join our team.
ICQ offers some of the most competitive benefits and wages in our segment of service providers which include the following:
- Tufts Health Insurance, Delta Dental – Paid 100% by ICQ, no employee premium.
- Paid time off for Holidays, Sick Time and Vacation
- 401K with a 100% match up to 4%
- Short term / Long Term Disability – Paid 100% by ICQ
- Life insurance – Paid 100% by ICQ
- Reimbursed Project Specific Travel & Business Expenses
- BS/BA degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Engineering or related experience in FDA-regulated industries working in QC, Manufacturing, Engineering, QA and/or Validation.
- Experience or a demonstrated ability to perform the responsibilities of the position in leading, planning, and execution of projects involving one or more of the following:
- 3 to 5 years QC Lab Validation Experience.
- Develop and execute validation plans, test plans, validation protocols, and procedures.
- Operates analytical instrumentation (i.e. HPLC, UPLC, GC, UV-vis, FTIR, laser diffraction, KF).
- Participates in Laboratory and/or Quality Investigations.
- Monitors equipment and instrumentation used on a daily basis to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Work as a leader, part of validation team, or independently to develop protocols and procedures, execute same including test functions, sampling, and calibration.
- Communication with management, clients, and project team members.
- Participate in training to ensure continued accreditation.
- Other tasks as required by department management.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience with executing QC test methods, generating associated data packages, auditing data packages generated by others, troubleshooting instrumentation, trending data and statistical analyses required.
- QC Lab Commissioning/Qualification/Validation
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to handle many tasks with limited direction
- Ability to deliver results is a must
Only local candidates will be considered.
If you are interested in learning more about current opportunities, contact us directly at [email protected]