ICQ Consultants is working to support current and future projects in Boston Massachusetts. If you are considering a career change, we would love to hear from you. ICQ is actively recruiting highly motivated professionals to join our team.
ICQ offers some of the most competitive benefits and wages in our segment of service providers which include the following:
- Tufts Health Insurance, Delta Dental – Paid 100% by ICQ, no employee premium.
- Paid time off for Holidays, Sick Time and Vacation
- 401K with a 100% match up to 4%
- Short term / Long Term Disability – Paid 100% by ICQ
- Life insurance – Paid 100% by ICQ
- Reimbursed Project Specific Travel & Business Expenses
- B.S. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Engineering or related experience in FDA-regulated industries working in QC, Manufacturing, Engineering, QA and/or Validation.
- Experience or a demonstrated ability to perform the responsibilities of the position in leading, planning, and execution of projects involving one or more of the following:
- 3 + years cGMP Material Management compliance
- Provide technical expertise in material management and warehousing including quality and compliance standards, testing, qualification, and release.
- Perform Vendor and Material Qualification activities for domestic and international suppliers of raw materials as required.
- Develop and execute validation plans, test plans, validation protocols, and procedures.
- Customarily and regularly exercises discretionary powers and independent judgment in performing the job.
- Work as a leader, part of validation team, or independently to develop protocols and procedures, execute same including test functions, sampling, and calibration.
- Communication with management, clients, and project team members.
- Participate in training to ensure continued accreditation.
- Other tasks as required by department management.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Quality Control, Quality Assurance, cGMP environments.
- Established background in Materials Management.
- Established background in raw material methods, and specifications.
- Expertise in ICH, USP/EP/JP standards.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle many tasks with limited direction.
- Ability to deliver results is a must.
Only local candidates will be considered.
If you are interested in learning more about current opportunities, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org