- Ground-breaking risk-based CQV approaches for gene therapy applications
- Industry-leading applicant sourcing platform allowed the client to choose from the most talented and qualified professionals available
- Comprehensive, hands-on project controls successfully managed and reduced the budget scope and schedule
- Vast knowledge of data integrity challenges and solutions for more efficient project execution
- Ability to communicate with all builders, engineers, and other stakeholders in detail to coordinate schedules and make cross-functional improvements
Completion of the facility in 2019 came just in time, as the global outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 was just around the corner.
As a result of the facility’s innovative design and flexibility for cell and gene therapy production, the CDMO was an attractive choice for biopharmaceutical companies looking to rapidly develop, test, and manufacture critical COVID-19 vaccines and treatments.
The facility supports viral vectors, vaccines, and oncolytic immunotherapies from phase 3 through commercial manufacturing.