Job Posting: Computer System Validation (CSV)
Duration: 6 months to 1 year
Location: Greater Baltimore Area
B.S. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent years’ experience working in FDA-regulated industries.
- Assist in authoring and revising procedural controls, assessment forms or checklists, associated process work instructions, and potential ERES training materials.
- Implement and support 21 CFR Part 11 & EudraLex Annex 11 assessments on electronic systems, components, module, instruments, and equipment as used in a GxP environment.
- Perform gap analyses as required based on these assessments.
- Prepare reports, strategies, and recommendations for required remediation and risk mitigation for these gaps.
- Develop new standard operating procedures (SOP) or modify existing SOPs as appropriate as a part of the approved remediation strategy. These might include but would not be limited to: audit trail initiation and maintenance, system and data backup & recovery, disaster recovery, and any associated Administrative or User SOPs.
- Assist system owners and technical managers in developing remediation and risk mitigation technical controls to fulfill asset ERES requirements when and where feasible.
- Coordinate with the quality assurance and validation Core Team to maintain the defined and approved remediation and mitigation strategy.
- Managing multi-site documentation alignment teams under the approved strategy.
- Manage validation and qualification support staff in their efforts in for this strategy.
- Coordination of remediation and mitigation validation activities and deliverables (risk analyses, testing protocols, etc.) against an agreed strategy.
- Ability to detect possible ERES compliance issues in advance and to define potential ad hoc mitigation actions per time, in collaboration with Core Team
- Deliverables creation (e.g. presentation, reports, project/validation documentation) as necessary.
- Support staff activity planning, e.g. documentation amendment, progress reporting, training.
- Provide advisory services to senior quality assurance and validation management on ERES issues as they arise.
- Maintain a safe working environment for self, team members and clients operational or administrative staff.
- Other tasks in alignment with your skills and competencies as required by the project, client and/or management.
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills; with demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively communicate with cross-functional teams and management on recommended course of action, with minimal assistance.
- Must have proficient computer skills and be experienced using MS Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and MS Project (as needed).
Must be a self-starter, detail oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; ability to react quickly to understand and solve problems.
- 10+ years of Commissioning, Qualification and/or Validation (CQV) with experience in Bio-process operations.
- Solid familiarity with GxP regulations and relevant records management
- Thorough understanding of associated regulatory compliance literature and guidelines, including GAMP5, ASTM E2500, ISO, etc.
- Significant expertise with application of 21 CFR Part 11 and EudraLex Annex 11 (ERES) requirements, and identification of compliance gaps and preparation of mitigation strategies.
- Developed and implemented ERES compliance gap remediation for GxP-covered systems, components, modules, instruments and equipment.
- In-depth understanding of all computer system lifecycle deliverables based on approved Commissioning & Qualification (C&Q) and Computer System Validation (CSV) processes.
- Experience in developing various procedural controls, formal work instructions, job aids, and other related documents.
- Knowledge in controlled documentation approval life-cycle and good documentation practices (GDP).
- Superior written and verbal English communications skills.
- Expertise in advanced MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, and Skype).
- Demonstrated ability to work extended hours under stressful conditions, while inspiring team members to achieve common goals.
Please note only local candidates will be considered.
Apply online with the ICQ applicant sourcing platform. This platform is an engineered program designed to improve the candidate sourcing process, and will ultimately provide value to our employees, prospective candidates and clients alike.
Our Applicant Sourcing Platform provides direct access for candidates to seamlessly search for jobs, identify their industry specific skills and competencies, apply for jobs, and review their application status through the entire sourcing process.
The ICQ Applicant Sourcing Platform and associated career portal provides so many benefits to our candidates:
- Automatic Job Notifications once the portal matches your skills and competencies to any of the jobs posted.
- Increased Flexibility is provided since you can identify your availability and the system will notify you prior to that time to request updated profile information.
- Increased Visibility and Exposure to all open positions and clients. Clients can view reports with your qualifications that match their job requirements.
- Transparent Process lets the candidate track their job application throughout the entire process.
- Register with ICQ and create your profile
- Login to your profile
- View all current job openings
- Complete our custom skills matrix
Join our network, follow us, like us and share this on LinkedIn, Google +, Twitter and Facebook so you can see other new and exciting news and discussions being posted by ICQ Consultants. Or visit our website and get and in depth view of what we are all about: https://icqconsultants.com.